Wednesday 28 September 2011

New Blog Design

When I first made this blog, I didn't really take the time to design the layout or styling, as I was eager to get around to posting rather than making the blog look pretty.  I found the time today to take a look at the formatting side of the blog however, and took the time to, (I hope) make the blog look more professional yet easier to read.  I also renamed the blog so that it matches the website URL, which again I think is more friendly and easier to follow whilst being more professional in appearance.

As always I appreciate outside input, so if you have any thoughts good or bad regarding the new look of my blog please don't hesitate to post a comment under this posting.  I hope to get around to writing some more free-writes and Haiku soon - some of which I undoubtedly will post on the new look blog.

1 comment:

  1. In about 30 minutes of searching, using only Google and eWhois, I was able to discover the identities of seven of the anonymous or pseudonymous bloggers, and in two cases, their employers. One blog about Anonymous’ hacking operations could easily be tracked to the founder’s consulting firm, while another tracking Mexican cartels was tied to a second domain with the name and address of a San Diego man.

    ReplyDelete